Angel Brothers Enterprises was founded in 1972 by Billy Angel, and has been passed down to his three sons Glenn, Greg, and Gary Angel. Today Angel Brothers is still family owned, and run by Greg and Gary Angel at our headquarters in Baytown. The family name is associated with each project, and we strive to ensure that the name “Angel” means quality craftsmanship.
From day one Angel Brothers has followed our service philosophy of quality, consistency, adaptability, and workmanship which has allowed our company to grow to what it is today. Angel Brothers is continuing to grow by branching out to the Hill Country, South Texas, and Brazos Valley areas. Angel Brothers has established an office in New Braunfels, off of Krueger Canyon road, and an office in Navasota, Tx off of Hwy 6 to be able to take on more projects. In order to handle all of these projects Angel Brothers has also increased their fleet to over 1000 pieces of equipment.